Cost & Payment Plans
We offer NO INTEREST financing while you are completing your program, so long as you make on-time, monthly payments.
- We understand that everyone is on a budget. Your payment plan will be individualized to suit your budget.
- Keep in mind that you will have to pay your balance during the last month of school.
If you are unemployed, low income, or considered a displaced worker, you may qualify for a Workforce Investment Act (WIA) $2500.00 federal grant!
- The full-time and part-time programs is a WIA approved program through New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions via the New Mexico Workforce Connection
- All students interested in the WIA grant MUST contact the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions directly: Office Locations
- The Albuquerque office location is 501 Mountain Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87103, 505-843-1900
- The grant is up to $2500.00 for each qualified student
- The grant award will require a multi-step process. You can start by attending the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions mandatory one time orientation, which is held every Monday from 2:30 to 4:30 at 501 Mountain Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87103
Clinic Work Study Plan – Save $1000.00
- Students can work in the student clinic outside of classroom times in order to ‘pay down’ their tuition.
- A credit of $20.00 per supervised student massage completed in the student clinic will be credited to the student’s account
- A maximum of 50 extra student massage hours can be utilized for the work study plan
Total cost of the program includes classroom instruction, textbooks, online materials, mentorship, internship and business starter package (brand new massage table and chair) = $9462.50